OTTAWA – December 3, 2012 – The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA), the organization that manages the .CA Internet domain, will be hosting the third annual Canadian Internet Forum (CIF) national event this coming February in Ottawa. The CIF will once again provide Canadians with the opportunity to come together with leading domestic and international Internet experts to discuss the hot topics that affect the Canadian Internet.
When is it?
- CIRA will be hosting the CIF national event in Ottawa on February 28, 2013.
- The national event will be followed by an online forum, where Canadians will be able to continue the conversations from the day.
What will be discussed?
- From Internet policy and governance to digital literacy and Internet security, the CIF national event will cover the hot button issues that affect the Internet in Canada.
- A primer of what will be discussed on the day can be found in the final report on the 2012 CIF.
- The CIF is another opportunity for Canadians to discuss and debate topics that influences the development of the Internet in Canada.
Save the date!
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority is the Member-driven organization that manages Canada’s .CA domain name registry, develops and implements policies that support Canada’s Internet community, and represents the .CA registry internationally.
For additional information, please contact:
(613) 237-5335 ext. 262