2019 Member Nominee
1987 - I pay for my friend to build for me my first Atari-like computer
1990 - I start to use PC at my workplace
1993 - my first PC at home
- I'm experienced USER of PC after that - many types of Nets, including Fido at the end of 20th century I even learn some courses about Windows administering, and obtain a Certificates I'm using computers in all aspects of my life today. I'm using Internet, of course.
- I'm experienced user of Internet what I want to say? SAFETY FIRST. we need to have a SAFE Canadian Internet - first of all, and I'll be stand for SAFETY of Internet when you'll elected me )
Answers to mandatory questions:
1. Explain from your perspective what CIRA does and why it matters.
Internet - the main way to communicate today.
CIRA - the key for the communication way AND a system, that can and will make Canadian Internet more safe and more usable.
2. Why do you want to be on CIRA’s board of directors?
to help to build the BEST Internet in our BEST in the world country
Canada deserve it
WE deserve it!
3. What specific skills and experience do you have that makes you a qualified candidate for CIRA’s board of directors?
willing to work by the way to improve Safety for ALL
4. What do you think are the top 3 challenges and opportunities facing CIRA in the next 3 to 5 years? What approach would you take to addressing these issues?
I know one, but the main one.
CIRA can and will be the link connecting Canadian Internet segment users with all type of Canadian Authorities to receive an absolutely safe Internet and all benefits from it
as for another challenges and opportunities facing CIRA in the next 3 to 5 years...
I will work with any ideas that can make Canadian Internet better.