This event is available via webcast or in person at:
Infinity Convention Centre2901 Gibford Drive,
None. To ensure that everyone interested can attend the event, we have made it free of charge.
Registration for this event will open in August.
Canadians Connected is one of the most important Internet events of the year. In addition to an exciting lineup of industry-leading keynote speakers, CIRA presents its accomplishments from the past year, industry developments and statistics, future plans, audited financial statements and the auditor's report to its membership.
Additional details will be posted in August.
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m
- Onsite registration, networking and refreshments
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- LUNCH and CIRA Annual General Meeting, Helen McDonald, Chair, CIRA Board of Directors
- Call to Order and Approval of the Agenda
- Verification of the 2018 Annual General Meeting Minutes
- Report of the Board of Directors
- Report of the President and CEO
- Summary of the Financial Statements for fiscal year ending March 31, 2018
- Appointment of Auditors
- Amendment to the statement of CIRA's purpose
- Questions from Members
- Meeting Adjournment
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Expert Panel
- 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.