Many people aspire to start their own blog, create a website, manage an online store, and even post their resume – but they don’t know where or how to get started. If this sounds like you, know that you’re not alone – in fact, our research indicates that 71% of Canadians say they know “not much” or “nothing” about domain names.
If you have an idea and want to get online, registering your domain name is a great place to start. That’s why we’ve put together a comprehensive, easy-to-understand guide for Canadians.
In our free e-book you’ll learn:
- What exactly a domain name is
- Why domain names matter
- What makes the .CA domain unique
- How to go about picking an ideal domain name for your idea or business
- Tips on how to register with a trusted .CA Registrar
- What to do once you’ve registered a domain name
If you’ve always dreamt of getting your own piece of Internet real estate, now is your chance to learn something new and get started with registering a domain name.
If you're ready to search for a domain name, use our handy tool below to search for one that's available!
Secure this .CA domain name by registering it through one of the certified providers below.