Setting up and managing your secondary DNS service with D-Zone is simple with a fully responsive and modern interface. The zone page is the hub of the D-Zone portal. From the zone page you can see all of your zones, the status of zone transfers and access detailed information about your zones such a query traffic and zone transfer log messages.
From within home screen you can also:
- Add, delete and modify zones
- View the status of zone transfers and display the serial numbers for zones
- Run diagnostics on a zone to verify connectivity and zone transfers
- View transfer history log messages
- Display DNS traffic reports
- Refresh the status of zone transfers
- Sort zones by owner, status, name servers, etc.
- Lock a zone with Domain Lock. Domain lock is an optional service that is not part of the base package.