69% of Canadian internet users agree that Canadian organizations should use a .CA domain.
.CA is Canada’s online domain identifier. A truly Canadian domain, .CA is only available to individuals and businesses in Canada.
.CA versus .com
- News/current events
- Online education/training
- Product research
- Travel research
- School or work-related research
- Accessing government services
- Getting involved with community organizations
- General browsing/surfing
- Downloading music, movies, games, files, etc.
- Social media