Ottawa, ON – February 6 – Today, the Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) is proud to announce that Canada’s domain, .CA, is now powered by the industry leading Fury Registry Platform.
CIRA’s Fury Registry Platform is a next-generation top-level domain (TLD) management platform with features and functionality designed for the modern TLD business. Fury features a modern interface with role-based access to key registry functions that provide flexibility in pricing, promotion, and domain management to help operators run their business and grow their registry.
The migration of the .CA Registry to Fury was a massive project that involved the entire CIRA team, more than 140 .CA-certified registrars and 2.8 million .CA domain names.
- The Fury Registry Platform leverages CIRA’s more than 20 years of experience managing the .CA domain to build an advanced registry platform to support a modern TLD business.
- In addition to powering the .CA registry, the Fury Registry Platform also runs the .SX and .KIWI registries, and is flexible and modular to accommodate the needs of any modern TLD.
- Many of Fury's advanced features can be adjusted on-demand, without technical interventions, allowing marketing and finance teams to directly manage and report on a domain’s promotional activity.
- Fury provides channel partners with enhanced marketing and communications capabilities that increase the power and flexibility of sales promotions.
- Fury’s tags feature—an industry first—enables operators to apply advanced business rules to individual domains or domain groupings to adjust pricing and promotions in real-time.
For more information on the Fury Registry Platform visit: https://cira.ca/fury
Get your .CA domain at choose.ca
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) manages the .CA top-level domain on behalf of all Canadians. CIRA also develops technologies and services that help support its goal of building a better online Canada. The CIRA team operates one of the fastest-growing ccTLDs, a high-performance global DNS network, and one of the world’s most advanced back-end registry solutions.