CIRA runs an online Campaign Forum which is available to all .CA Members, the public, as well as Candidates for election to CIRA's Board of Directors (the “Forum”).
The forum is governed by the following Terms, Rules and Conditions
- You agree not to post any questions, answers, comments or views which contain abusive language, personal attacks, threats directed to a particular person, or commercial solicitations.
- You agree not to post questions, answers, comments or views which are false or misleading or which may defame any person, contravene any applicable law, infringe upon CIRA's trademarks or any of CIRA's other proprietary rights, or which contain any material which the general public may find offensive.
- You agree that CIRA reserves the right to remove in its unfettered discretion any questions, answers, comments, or views which in CIRA's view, contravene the above or which are otherwise objectionable to CIRA.
- You agree that the removal of posts is within CIRA's unfettered discretion and that you will not hold CIRA and its officers, directors, employees and/or agents liable for the removal or non-removal of any post.
- You agree to indemnify and hold CIRA and its officers, Directors, employees and/or agents (“CIRA”) harmless from and against any or all claims, actions or demands for damages, interests or costs which you may have or which are asserted against CIRA by any person. The indemnity and obligation to hold CIRA harmless in this paragraph relates to any posting on the Forum by or about you. This agreement to indemnify and hold CIRA harmless is made notwithstanding that any posting to the Forum, its removal or refusal to remove may arise as a result of CIRA's fault, carelessness, negligence, recklessness or breach by CIRA of any duty, statutory or otherwise.
- You agree not to post questions, answers, comments or views containing graphics.